Customized Mobile Apps, Digital Brochures, Sales Force Kits, Magazines, News Papers, eBooks..
Do you have the next big App idea ?
We bring your ideas to life. Would you like to now move forward…
The Mobile in now the Computer
Surely it will be one that you or I can carry in our hands, and that’s easy to use.
Yes, mobile technologies are on the rise. There is a global increase in the usage of iPhones, iP pads and other, Android Mobile Technology and SMART phones. Consumers have moved on to a mobile market place and so have business marketers.
Now is the time to add an app to your business’s marketing plan!
Get your own personalized app published on the iPhone/Ipad App Store or Android market place in no time
We develop Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android operated devices for corporate companies, government organizations, medical companies, doctors, lawyers, accounting firms, educational institutions, automobile companies, shopping mals, retail industry and more.
Choosing Your Enterprise Mobile Application Architecture
The long term ¬financial implications of mobile app development can be huge and picking the right development strategy and architecture might be a million-dollar decision. You need a ¬financially viable and sustainable means of developing and maintaining mobile apps. This is where selecting the right mobile application architecture comes in.
Mobile Application Architectures
As you can see that many factors come into play when choosing mobile application architecture. The number of options can further complicate the decision making process. That’s why it’s important to understand your mobile app’s requirements.
At a Glance
The mobile application architecture you choose dictates how quickly and cost effectively you can release new and updated mobile apps to your user base.
Many factors come into play when choosing the best mobile application architecture for your app. Here is a quick overview of the mobile application architecture types, their advantages and disadvantages at a glance.
• Run on a specific device and mobile operating system
• Built using native code (e.g. Objective-C or Swift)
• Can only be downloaded from an app store.
• App registration involves a lot of time
• Live on the device\Consumes space on the device using its resources to process information
• Takes a lot of time to develop (1-2 months per operating system)
• High development cost as an App has to be developed for each device
• Difficult to manage updates and changes
• Engage a developer throughout
Build a native app when you want to deliver an extraordinary user experience at any cost. Games, like Angry Birds, are a good candidate for native apps.
Preference: Not popular.
EXCEPTION _ ONLY IF REQUIRED
• Part lives on the device and part served from an application server
• Built using a cross-platform framework
• Run on multiple mobile operating systems (after fine tuning for each operating system)
• Downloaded from an app store
• Has to be registered on App stores which involves a lot of time
• An app has to be developed for each device which involves very high development cost
Build a hybrid web app when you need to access device capabilities or you want to distribute a branded app via the app stores. This is an ideal approach for apps that access, manipulate and display data as opposed to highly complex graphics or animations. An example of a hybrid web application is the Banana Republic app
Preference: EXCEPTION, ONLY IF REQUIRED
Mobile Web Apps
• Run on any device with a web browser
• Built using standard web technologies
• Served from an application server
• No download is needed, does not take up any space or use any device resource
• Adapts to any SMART phone or Tablet PC device
• No App store registration at App store required
• Can be managed by any web administrator
• Minimum development time (usually 2 weeks only)
• ¼ the cost of a native app.
Build a mobile web app when you want your application to be accessible from any device, without the need to install an application from an app store. An example of a mobile web application is the Financial Times web app.
Default, most common and preferred choice. Leading companies have found great success with integrated mobile and web platforms that not only allow them to solve their enterprise mobility problem but help them address the entirety of their application development and delivery challenges.